A no-interest payment plan is now available! Call 919 576 5331 for details.
Get certified in as little as SIX weeks!
The PERC Certified Real Estate Photographer program is perfect for REALTORS®, real estate agents, brokers or photographers who want to photograph residences and commercial buildings for listing purposes. After all, Web Appeal™ is far more important now than curb appeal ever was. Many more people will see photos of your listings online than will ever drive to the house or building. So have your properties look their best, and make sales sooner for MORE MONEY! Your photos will move listings faster in hot and slow markets!
The PERC Certified Real Estate Photographer program comes in two versions: Instructor Led and Online. Benefits are as follows:
- Created by a Certified Master Photographer, real estate agents and a REALTORS® association,
- 5 Star Yelp! reviews,
- Learn at your OWN pace (Online & Instructor Led),
- FREE access to select PERC classes for a certain period of time (save Hundreds $$$),
- FREE access to the PERC Real Estate Photography Forum,
- Exclusive Training Materials,
- Comprehensive, real-life tested!,
- Private and semi-private lessons with instructor (Instructor led only),
- Flexible class schedule (Instructor led only),
- Your instructor is just an email away!,
- Online students receive interactive feedback about your images,
- Includes all e-Books, Lesson Plans, Workbook & Training materials.
We will recommend various types of photography gear, tailored to your budget or other needs. At all times we will strive to provide affordable services and recommendations.
You will learn how to properly compose interior and exterior shots, deal with mixed lighting (fluorescent, tungsten, sodium, ambient and more), match ambient lighting with artificial lighting for properly balanced overall lighting, use wireless flash triggers for multiple flash units and how to make the most out of a single flash.
In addition, you will learn when and how you should use a tripod, diffusers, umbrellas, soft boxes, wired or wireless shutter releases, and off camera flashes and more.
Finally, you will learn the best camera settings and fastest workflow for High Dynamic Range photography.
You will learn about the specialized gear available for comprehensive real estate photography, including drones.
You must have access to a camera with Aperture priority or Manual settings and a hot shoe to get the most from this program.
By completing the homework assignments you will build a wonderful portfolio of critiqued images to help you sell homes, promote new designs or keep your realtor clients happy if you are a photographer doing real estate shots for hire.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to certification programs.