Learn how to take awesome photos of the Moon!
You will learn:
- what settings to TURN ON in your camera,
- what settings to TURN OFF in your camera,
- how to take multiple exposure lunar images,
- how to photograph teh moon in all visible phases,
- what your ISO settings should be,
- what your aperture settings should be,
- what your shutter settings should be,
- how to use your camera's internal meter in challenging lighting situations,
- how to use Gobos (supplied for session),
- and more!
Assembly location will be announced to enrollees. This is a rain or shine event.
This is a hands-on workshop so bring your camera (manual mode required), fresh batteries, wide angle lenses, empty memory cards, tripod and wired or wireless remote shutter release. Tripods may be rented for $10.00 for the session. Wired and wireless remotes may be purchased at the start of the session for most cameras for $15.00. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to rent a tripod or buy a remote trigger. Include make and model of camera if buying a remote.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)