Held at an actual outdoor sporting event, you will learn:
- to position yourself properly for maximum impact images,
- shutter settings to capture the action properly,
- shutter settings to enhance visual impact and storytelling aspect of your images,
- useful accessory gear,
- to easily anticipate and capture peak action,
- to keep your shot count down,
- to extend your focal length reach on a budget,
- sideline and co-photographer etiquette,
- which camera settings to turn OFF to ensure more high quality photos,
- which camera settings to turn ON to ensure more high quality photos,
- and more!
Game Admission ticket price NOT included.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)