The PERC Certified Real Estate Photographer program is perfect for REALTORS®, real estate agents, brokers, builders, or photographers who want to maximize the quality of their photographs and videos to make more money.
Web Appeal™ is far more important than curb appeal ever was, so put your best foot forward online. Entice more people to see your listing in person and close that sale sooner, for more money in any market, hot or slow! PERC will teach you how to get there faster, with more confidence, than any other training program. When prospects see your Certification Seal online they will know that they have come to the right place for trusted, quality work.
The PERC Certified Real Estate Photographer program comes in two versions: Online and On Location. The online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our on location service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by a Certified Master Photographer, RE agents and RE photographers,
- 5 Star Google reviews by actual students and clients,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Exclusive Training & Reference Materials,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Includes 8 hours of training
- Manual mode shooting,
- HDR (High Dynamic Range photography)
- HDR editing,
- Review of business / reference materials),
- Take up to four months to complete the program,
- Help is just an email or phone call away!,
- Receive immediate feedback,
- Receive Certification Seal and Certificate of Completion for your office and website,
Depending on your gear and interests, the PERC RE Certification Program covers how to:
- properly compose interior and exterior shots,
- shoot 1 point, 2 point and 3 point perspectives,
- shoot High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photography,
- deal with mixed lighting,
- match ambient lighting with artificial lighting,
- use wireless flash systems (optional, based on student gear),
- use umbrellas (optional, based on student gear),
- use light stands (optional, based on student gear),
- select proper camera settings,
- use a tripod.
Students need a camera with Manual and Aperture Priority modes, an external flash and a tripod. A light stand and wireless transceivers are recommended.
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download photos to a computer, upload photos to Dropbox or Google Drive and send a link, and how to use their camera in Manual and Aperture Priority modes. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 2 hours of Private Tutoring before starting the certification program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to certification programs.