Online photography training for you!
After a brief review of some fundamentals, you will learn the following:
- aperture priority for better storytelling,
- the three factors that affect aperture priority shooting,
- shutter priority to capture action,
- why the "slowest fastest" shutter speed is so important,
- manual mode for almost complete mastery of your photography,
- in-camera metering modes,
- camera drive modes,
- histogram interpretation,
- "dragging” the shutter,
Field Workshop Image
- how to maximize use of your tripod,
- learn what your camera’s X-sync speed is, and
- reading your camera’s “dashboard.”
You will also learn how to:
- accurately and creatively user preset white balances,
- set custom white balances,
- set exposure bracketing,
- use gray and white cards and targets, and
- the best techniques for “shake-free” shooting without a tripod.
This is primarily a hands-on course, so have your camera, its manual, lenses, fresh spare batteries and extra blank memory ready for every assignment. Also, you will receive constructive critiques of your homework images, the best way to learn how to avoid mistakes and correct them if they occur.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)