ALL NEW FOR 2023! MORE AFFORDABLE! LEARN FASTER! EARN FASTER!
The PERC Photoshop Certification Program is an affordable course that offers all the essential training to start a photo editing career, for yourself or for hire to others.
The PERC Photoshop Certification Program comes in two versions: Online and Classroom. The Online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our Classroom service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by a Certified Master Photographer who has used Photoshop to edit hundreds of thousands of photos,
- 5 Star Google reviews,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Concentrates on essential editing techniques and tools,
- Comprehensive, real-life tested!,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Includes SIX hours of training with immediate feedback,
- Help is just an email or phone call away!,
- Remote streaming video so your instructor is right there with you, wherever you are!,
- Receive Certification Seal and Certificate of Completion for your office and website.
The program covers:
- Interface review,
- Menu review,
- Option Bar review,
- History settings,
- Major Photo Editing Tools, Techniques & Settings,
- Non-destructive Editing Techniques,
- Noise Reduction,
- Which Tools to Avoid,
- Hue, Saturation & Luminance,
- The Best Editing Workflow,
- Selections, Layers, & Masks,
- Smart Objects,
- Type and Basic Design,
- Using Speed Keys.
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download photos to a computer; upload photos to Dropbox or Google Drive and send a link. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 2 hours of Private Tutoring before starting the certification program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to certification programs.