ASK ABOUT OUR "NO INTEREST" PAYMENT PLAN
COMPLETELY REVAMPED FOR 2021!
The PERC Photoshop Certification Program is an affordable master course that offers basic, intermediate, and advanced level training. If you are looking for a more affordable, less comprehensive course that covers the fundamentals, try the PERC Photoshop Accreditation Program.
The PERC Photoshop Certification Program comes in two versions: Online and Classroom. The Online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our Classroom service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by a Certified Master Photographer who has used Photoshop to edit hundreds of thousands of photos,
- 5 Star Google reviews,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Concentrates on essential editing techniques and tools,
- Exclusive Training Materials,
- Comprehensive, real-life tested!,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Take up to six months to complete the program,
- Includes up to 12 hours of training, interactive feedback, and email responses,
- Your instructor is always just an email or phone call away!,
- All students receive interactive or on-site feedback about their images,
- Streaming video so your instructor is right there with you, wherever you are!,
- Includes Certification Exam (a $199 value), Website Certification Seal and Certificate of Completion for your office.
The program covers:
- Setting Preferences for Maximum Use of Your Computer's Resources,
- Option Bar and Modifier Keys,
- Blend Modes,
- All Photo Editing Tools, their Techniques & Settings,
- Non-destructive Editing Techniques,
- Noise Reduction,
- Which Tools to Avoid,
- Hue, Saturation & Luminance,
- The Best Editing Workflow,
- Selections, Layers, & Masks,
- Smart Objects,
- Clipping Masks,
- Fantastic Black & White Images (Sepia too!),
- Type and Basic Design,
- Focus Stacking,
- High Dynamic range (HDR),
- Making the Most of Bridge,
- Using Speed Keys.
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download photos to a computer; upload photos to Dropbox, Hightail, or Google Drive and send a link; know composition, and how to use Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 2 hours of Private Tutoring before starting the certification program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to certification programs.