ASK ABOUT OUR "NO INTEREST" PAYMENT PLAN
The PERC Photoshop Certification Program is an affordable master course that offers basic, intermediate, and advanced level training. If you are looking for a more affordable, less comprehensive course that covers the fundamentals, try the PERC Photoshop Accreditation Program.
The PERC Photoshop Certification Program comes in two versions: Online and Classroom. The Online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our Classroom service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by a Certified Master Photographer who has used Photoshop to edit hundreds of thousands of photos,
- 5 Star Google reviews,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Concentrates on essential editing techniques and tools,
- Exclusive Training Materials,
- Comprehensive, real-life tested!,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Take up to six months to complete the program,
- Includes up to 12 hours of training, interactive feedback, and email responses,
- Your instructor is always just an email or phone call away!,
- All students receive interactive or on-site feedback about their images,
- Streaming video so your instructor is right there with you, wherever you are!,
- Includes Website Certification Seal and Certificate of Completion for your office.
The program covers:
- Setting Preferences for Maximum Use of Your Computer's Resources,
- Option Bar and Modifier Keys,
- Blend Modes,
- All Photo Editing Tools, their Techniques & Settings,
- Non-destructive Editing Techniques,
- Noise Reduction,
- Which Tools to Avoid,
- Hue, Saturation & Luminance,
- The Best Editing Workflow,
- Selections, Layers, & Masks,
- Smart Objects,
- Clipping Masks,
- Fantastic Black & White Images (Sepia too!),
- Type and Basic Design,
- Focus Stacking,
- High Dynamic range (HDR),
- Making the Most of Bridge,
- Using Speed Keys.
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download photos to a computer; upload photos to Dropbox, Hightail, or Google Drive and send a link; know composition, and how to use Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 2 hours of Private Tutoring before starting the certification program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to certification programs.