ASK ABOUT OUR "NO INTEREST" PAYMENT PLAN
UPDATED FOR 2021!
The PERC Lightroom Certification Program is a master level course that focuses on everything it takes to master Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. If you want a more affordable course that covers the editing and organizational basics needed by average photographers, consider our PERC Lightroom Accreditation Program.
The PERC Lightroom Certification Program comes in two versions: Online and Classroom. The online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our Classroom service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by a Certified Master Photographer,
- 5 Star Google reviews,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Comprehensive editing techniques
- Complete coverage of tools,
- Exclusive Training Materials,
- Comprehensive, real-life tested!,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Take up to four months to complete the program,
- Includes 8 hours of training, interactive feedback, and email responses,
- Your instructor is always just an email or phone call away!,
- All students receive interactive or on-site feedback about their images,
- Streaming video so your instructor is right there with you, wherever you are!,
- Includes Certification Exam (a $199 value), Website Certification Seal and Certificate of Completion for your office,
- Includes all e-Books, Lesson Plans, Workbook & Training Materials.
This program covers:
- Library Module,
- Develop Module,
- Print Module,
- Computer Workflow,
- Destructive vs. Non-destructive Editing,
- Documentary and Creative Editing,
- Setting Preferences,
- Noise Reduction,
- Hue, Saturation & Luminance,
- The Best Editing Workflow,
- Adjustment Brush,
- Spot Removal,
- Fantastic Black & White Images (Sepia too!),
- Photoshop Passthrough,
- Importing & Exporting,
- Map Module,
- Book Module,
- Web Module,
- Slideshow Module.
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download photos to a computer; upload photos to Dropbox, Hightail or Google Drive and send a link; know composition; and how to use Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 2 hours of Private Tutoring before starting the certification program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to certification programs.