Learn how to take awesome photos with little to no digital noise in low light, indoors and outdoors, even at night.
Plus there will be two BONUS segments:
Painting with Light &
Rear Curtain Flash Special Lighting Effects
You will learn:
- how to light landscapes and structures,
- how to take multiple exposures (without a special camera setting),
- what settings to TURN ON in your camera,
- what settings to TURN OFF in your camera,
- how to take low-noise exposure images,
- how to reduce noise,
- how to expose images for longer than 30 seconds duration,
- what your ISO settings should be,
- what your aperture settings should be,
- what your shutter settings should be,
- how to use your camera's internal meter in challenging lighting situations,
- how to use Gobos to create special effects in-camera,
- how to do virtual redevelopment,
- and more!
This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your camera (manual mode needed), tripod, external flash, wired or wireless remote, freshly charged batteries and empty memory cards. Gobos & Paint with Lighting gear will be supplied for the event. This is a rain or shine event.
This is a limited attendance event so sign up early!
Tripods are available for rent for the session for $10 each. External flash units are also available for rent for the session for $5. Call 919.576.5331 to reserve one or both after registering for the event. Wired or wireless remotes will be on for sale for most cameras that night for $15 each.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)