BRAND NEW PROGRAM!
The PERC Photography School Video / Cinema Certification covers all you need to get you shooting like a pro as quickly as possible, whether you use a DSLR, mirrorless camera, or camcorder.
The PERC Video / Cinema Certification Program comes in two versions: Instructor Led and Online. The online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our instructor-led service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by professional videographers & cinematographers,
- 5 Star Google reviews,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Exclusive Training Materials,
- Comprehensive, real-life tested!,
- Contact us for group training rates,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Core Program covers the basics,
- Optional Electives cover related specialty training,
- Take up to nine months to complete the program,
- Includes 8 hours of training, interactive feedback, and email responses,
- Your instructor is always just an email or phone call away!,
- All students receive interactive or on-site feedback about their images,
- Online sessions use streaming video so your instructor is right there with you, wherever you are!,
- Includes Certification Exam (a $199 value), Website Certification Seal and Certificate of Completion for your office,
Our Core Program covers:
- Shutter (Iris),
- ND Filter,
- Depth of Field,
- Zoom (Digital & Optical),
- Chroma Sub Sampling,
- Frame Rates,
- Lenses (auto and manual focus, parfocal),
- Image Stabilization,
- Dolly shots,
- Boom / Crane shots,
- Zolly shots,
- OTS shots,
- Pedestal shots,
- Reveal shots,
- Composition: extra wide to very tight
Optional Electives include:
- 360 Degree,
- Steady Cam devices,
- Gimbals (standard and programmable).
Students will need a DSLR, mirrorless or Point & Shoot camera with Manual mode and the ability to capture video footage, or a camcorder, a tripod. An external microphone is recommended, but not a requirement.
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download footage to a computer, upload footage to Dropbox or Google Drive and send a link, and how to use Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 1 hour of Private Tutoring before starting the certification program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to certification programs.