ASK ABOUT OUR "NO INTEREST" PAYMENT PLAN
The PERC Video / Cinema Certification Program is a master level course that covers all the Hollywood techniques to get you shooting like a pro, whether you use a DSLR, mirrorless camera, or camcorder. In the end you will be able to make your own Indie film, record events, do scripting and storyboarding, or shoot 1st or 2nd camera for others.
For a less intense, more affordable training program, consider the PERC Video / Cinema Accreditation Program.
The PERC Video / Cinema Certification Program comes in two versions: Online and On Location/Classroom. The Online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our On Location service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by professional videographers & cinematographers,
- 5 Star Google reviews,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Exclusive Training Materials,
- Comprehensive, real-life tested!,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Take up to nine months to complete the program,
- Includes up to 14 hours of training, interactive feedback, and email responses,
- Your instructor is always just an email or phone call away!,
- Students receive interactive or on-site feedback about their images,
- Streaming video so your instructor is right there with you, wherever you are!,
- Includes Website Certification Seal and Certificate of Completion for your office,
The Program covers:
- Shutter (Iris),
- ND Filters,
- Depth of Field,
- Zoom (Digital & Optical),
- Chroma Sub Sampling,
- Frame Rates,
- Lenses (auto and manual focus, parfocal),
- Image Stabilization,
- Dolly shots,
- Boom / Crane shots,
- Zolly shots,
- OTS shots,
- Pedestal shots,
- Reveal shots,
- Composition: extra wide to very tight,
- 360 Degree,
- and more.
Students will need a DSLR, mirrorless or Point & Shoot camera with Manual mode and the ability to capture video footage, or a camcorder, and a tripod. An external microphone is recommended, but not a requirement.
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download footage to a computer; upload footage to Dropbox , Hightail, or Google Drive and send a link; and how to use Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 2 hours of Private Tutoring before starting the certification program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to certification programs.