On Camera Flash Photography Made Easy!
This workshop is for internal or external (hot shoe) flashes.
No matter your skill level, based on the capabilities of your flash, you will learn how to:
- use flash exposure compensation,
- set custom functions for your flash,
- make the most of TTL mode,
- use your flash in manual mode for ultimate control,
- directly control the power of your flash,
- use various types of diffusers,
- bounce your external flash,
- drag the shutter,
- overcome X Synch Speed limitations,
- select proper camera modes for flash photography,
- use second / rear curtain mode,
- avoid redeye WITHOUT using the redeye function,
- master fill flash,
- match flash to ambient light for unbelievable outdoor portraits,
- cost effectively buy external flash units,
- use various types of light modifiers,
- use the Inverse Square Law,
- use Multi / Strobe mode,
- and more!
This is a RAIN or SHINE event. Bring your camera, spare batteries (camera and flash) and empty memory cards. Tripod is optional.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)