ASK ABOUT OUR "NO INTEREST" PAYMENT PLAN
NEW OFFERING! MORE AFFORDABLE PROGRAM COVERS PROFESSIONAL FUNDAMENTALS!
The PERC Photography School Professional Photographer Accreditation Program focuses on exactly what a digital photographer needs to know - without the fluff or filler offered by others.
If you need a more comprehensive course, consider our Professional Certification Program.
The PERC Professional Photographer Accreditation Program comes in two versions: Online and On Location/Classroom. The Online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our On Location service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by a Certified Master Photographer,
- 5 Star Google reviews by actual students and clients,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Exclusive Training Materials,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Accreditation Program covers the basics,
- Take up to six months to complete the program,
- Includes up to 9 hours of training, interactive feedback, and email responses,
- Your instructor is always just an email or phone call away!,
- All students receive interactive or on-site feedback about their images,
- Online sessions use streaming video so your instructor is right there with you, wherever you are!,
- Includes Accreditation Exam (a $399 value), Website Accreditation Seal and Completion Document for your office,
- Includes all e-Books, Lesson Plans, Workbook & Training materials.
This Program covers:
- Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Training,
- Composition (Basic & Advanced),
- Lenses by activity and light gathering capability,
- Shutter (including dragging the shutter),
- Interaction between Aperture, Shutter & ISO,
- Depth of Field,
- Exposure Compensation,
- The Exclusive PERC Lowlight Action Shooting Methodology,
- The PERC 3 Click System Exposure Balancing System,
- What to TURN ON in Your Camera,
- What to TURN OFF in Your Camera,
- How and When to use IS / OIS / VR,
- Setting Your Diopter,
- Memory Cards,
- Computer Workflow,
- Using Ambient Light,
- Using TTL Internal Flash,
- Flash Exposure Compensation,
- White Balance,
- Color Temperature
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download photos to a computer; upload photos to Dropbox, Hightail, or Google Drive and send a link; and how to use Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 2 hours of Private Tutoring before starting the accreditation program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to accreditation programs.