ASK ABOUT OUR "NO INTEREST" PAYMENT PLAN
The PERC Lightroom Accreditation Program covers all the fundamentals needed to become a pro at Adobe Lightroom. If you are looking for the most comprehensive program, consider the PERC Lightroom Certification Program.
The PERC Lightroom Accreditation Program comes in two versions: Online and Classroom. The Online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our instructor-led service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by a Certified Master Photographer,
- 5 Star Google reviews,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Concentrates on essential editing techniques and tools,
- Exclusive Training Materials,
- Comprehensive, real-life tested!,
- Contact us for group training rates,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Take up to four months to complete the program,
- Includes up to 5 hours of training, interactive feedback, and email responses,
- Your instructor is always just an email or phone call away!,
- All students receive interactive or on-site feedback about their images,
- Online sessions use streaming video so your instructor is right there with you, wherever you are!,
- Includes Website Accreditation Seal and Completion Document for your office,
- Includes all e-Books, Lesson Plans, Workbook & Training materials.
The Accreditation Program covers:
- Library Module,
- Develop Module,
- Computer Workflow,
- Destructive vs. Non-destructive Editing,
- Documentary and Creative Editing,
- Setting Preferences,
- Noise Reduction,
- Hue, Saturation & Luminance,
- The Best Editing Workflow,
- Adjustment Brush,
- Spot Removal,
- Fantastic Black & White Images (Sepia too!)
- Importing & Exporting.
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download photos to a computer; upload photos to Dropbox, Hightail, or Google Drive and send a link; know composition; and how to use Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 2 hours of Private Tutoring before starting the accreditation program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to accreditation programs.