ASK ABOUT OUR "NO INTEREST" PAYMENT PLAN
The PERC Video / Cinema Accreditation Program covers camera settings, tips and shooting angles to get you up to speed quickly, whatever type of camera you are using. In the end, you will be qualified to record weddings and events for your business or shoot 1st or 2nd camera for others.
For a more comprehensive, master level course, consider the PERC Video/ Cinema Certification Program.
The PERC Video / Cinema Accreditation Program comes in two versions: Instructor Led and Online. The online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our instructor-led service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by professional videographers & cinematographers,
- 5 Star Google reviews,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Exclusive Training Materials,
- Comprehensive, real-life tested!,
- Contact us for group training rates,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Core Program covers the basics,
- Optional Electives cover related specialty training,
- Take up to nine months to complete the program,
- Includes up to 9 hours of training, interactive feedback, and email responses,
- Your instructor is always just an email or phone call away!,
- All students receive interactive or on-site feedback about their images,
- Online sessions use streaming video so your instructor is right there with you, wherever you are!,
- Includes Accreditation Exam (a $199 value), Website Accreditation Seal and Completion Document for your office.
This Program covers:
- Shutter (Iris),
- ND Filter,
- Depth of Field,
- Zoom (Digital & Optical),
- Chroma Sub Sampling,
- Frame Rates,
- Lenses (auto and manual focus, parfocal),
- Image Stabilization,
- Dolly shots,
- Boom / Crane shots,
- Zolly shots,
- OTS shots,
- Pedestal shots,
- Reveal shots,
- Composition: extra wide to very tight.
Students will need a DSLR, mirrorless or Point & Shoot camera with Manual mode and the ability to capture video footage, or a camcorder, a tripod. An external microphone is recommended, but not a requirement.
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download footage to a computer, upload footage to Dropbox or Google Drive and send a link, and how to use Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 1 hour of Private Tutoring before starting the accreditation program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to accreditation programs.