Learn how to take awesome photos with little to no digital noise in low light, indoors and outdoors, even at night.
Taught by a Certified Master Photographer, you will learn:
- what settings to TURN ON in your camera,
- what settings to TURN OFF in your camera,
- how to take low-noise, good exposure images,
- what your ISO settings should be,
- what your aperture settings should be,
- what your shutter settings should be,
- how to take multiple exposure images in camera,
- how to use your camera's internal meter in challenging lighting situations,
- and more.
This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your camera (manual mode needed), all your lenses, tripod, wired or wireless remote, freshly charged batteries and empty memory cards. This is a RAIN or SHINE event. Location may change for inclement weather.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)