Enjoy the great outdoors learning how to take awesome landscape and panorama images! Taught by a Certified Master Photographer.
You will learn:
- professional landscape photography techniques,
- how to properly shoot multiple photo panoramas,
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography techniques,
- how to meter light for properly exposed landscapes,
- how to use Hyperfocal distance,
- how to set your camera's picture style for landscapes,
- how to use GRADUATED neutral density filters,
- which phone apps are best for landscape photography,
- tripod techniques,
- and more.
A full day excursion with a one hour lunch break will give us plenty of time to learn, have fun, and make new friends. This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)