Macro and Close-Up Photography Made Easy!
No matter your skill level, this workshop teaches how to capture life size and close-up images using a wide range of affordable accessories for everyday lenses and macro lenses. Explore the "small" universe in a BIG way!
You will learn how to:
- easily (and temporarily) convert your lenses into macro lenses,
- decide which conversion accessory is best for you,
- apply Depth of Field tricks to get more of your subjects in focus,
- set your camera for maximum effect,
- add light for increased Depth of Field,
- use a tripod for enhanced imagery,
- decide which accessories to use and when to use them,
- work with live insects,
- use working distance,
- use minimum focusing distance,
- buy the best macro lens for your needs,
- pre-set aperture for dismounted lenses on Canon cameras,
- use two lenses at once for EXTREME magnification,
- and more!
This is a RAIN or SHINE event. Bring your camera, charged battery, empty memory card and all your lenses. A tripod and wired or wireless remote triggers are recommended, but not absolutely necessary.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)