The PERC Photography School Accredited Essentials Program covers your choice of digital photography or videography training.
If you need a more comprehensive course, consider our Professional Certification Program.
The program comes in two versions: Online and On Location/Classroom. The Online program is perfect for clients anywhere outside of our On Location service area in NC. Benefits of both programs are as follows:
- Created by a Certified Master Photographer,
- 5 Star Google reviews by actual students and clients,
- Learn at your OWN pace,
- Exclusive Training Materials,
- Flexible training schedule,
- Take up to three months to complete the program,
- Includes up to SIX hours of training, interactive feedback, and email responses,
- Your instructor is always just an email or phone call away!,
- All students receive interactive or on-site feedback about their images,
- Online sessions use streaming video so your instructor is right there with you, wherever you are!,
- Includes Website Qualified Photographer or Qualified Videographer Seal and Completion Document for your office,
- Includes all Lesson Plans, Workbook & Training materials.
This Program covers:
- Manual mode,
- Circular Polarizers,
- Dragging the shutter creative technique,
- Interaction between Aperture, Shutter & ISO,
- Depth of Field/ Bokeh,
- What to TURN ON in Your Camera,
- What to TURN OFF in Your Camera,
- How and When to use IS / OIS / VR,
- Setting Your Diopter,
- Memory Cards,
- Computer Workflow,
- Using Ambient Light,
- White Balance,
- Color Temperature,
- Video shooting techniques,
Prerequisites: Students must know how to download photos to a computer; upload photos to Dropbox, Hightail, or Google Drive and send a link; and how to use Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets. Students who do not meet these prerequisites will need to take at least 2 hours of Private Tutoring before starting the accreditation program. Current Private Tutoring rates will apply.
By registering for this event I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will comply with all Terms and Conditions. (Click on the preceding link to read Terms and Conditions in a new window. When done reading them, close the window and complete your registration below.)
Special offers and discount programs DO NOT apply to accreditation programs.